Welcome to my 200th post! Seems like a big number…to be honest I didn’t think I had actually done that many. WOW! I was thinking about some of my favorite posts and thought I would share them with you.
1. Eat, Pray, Love….This has to be my most favorite one. I read it again the other day and was challenged again to live those words I wrote. It’s a gooder in my book 🙂
2. Where do I begin: I was really mad that day. It amazes me that I am still working at it. But working is a good thing. Giving up would be bad.
3. The Silence Is Killing Me: This was one of my first real posts on WordPress. I look back at this post and realize how far we have come! It’s been a bumpy road but we are getting there…
4. My Son, My Hero: I guess my next favorite post would be when Caleb finished his first official year of school…there’s an update and a half 🙂
5. All You Have To Do Is Knock: One of my first posts o f some writing I did. I haven’t done much writing since but reading this again I might have to pick up my pencil and get back at it. I have an idea for a kids story, but I’m not courageous enough to do it…hmm…I have started it, but haven’t looked at or anything in almost 4 years. Might be time to dust it off 🙂
Well there they are…some of my favorite posts (in no order of favoriteness). And to finish this one off…a little fun with animals! Have a great weekend! I’ll be back later with a weigh in…Ciao!